Trumbo Electric's Financial Information
- Trumbo Electric is rated 3A1 by Dunn and Bradstreet (Dunn’s #00-314-0779)
- Annual sales exceed $20,000,000
- Have $1,500,000 secured line of credit, which has never been used.
- Have been profitable every year since inception.
- Performance and payment bonding limits are $15,000,000 for single projects and $30,000,000 aggregate.
Trumbo Electric's Project Performance
Although Trumbo Electric has completed thousands of industrial, institutional, and health care projects in its sixty-year history, we have never failed to deliver a facility on schedule. These electrical projects range in size from several thousand dollars to over ten million dollars.
- Trumbo Electric has never had a lawsuit, judgement, claim, or request for arbitration filed against the company in its sixty-year history.
- Trumbo Electric has also never filed a lawsuit or arbitration request against anyone else.
- Repeat clients constitute over 80% of our Design/Build revenues.
- Our extensive inventory of electrical materials and heavy equipment enable Trumbo Electric to respond to needs quickly and provides us with 24-hour service capability.
Please contact us for an extensive list of references.